7-course surprise dinner $64
A flight of wines appropriate to each course (about 1/2 litre) $31
18% gratuity will be added to tables of 8 or more
This Month’s Menu
- Turrine of duck leg confit, chicken liver from Luna Field Farm and dried fruit served with spiced almonds, peach compote, and toast points.
- Local tomato basil soup with Parmesan croutons.
- Tilapia dusted with chic pea flour, pan-fried and served on roasted corn salsa with lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, mayo and cilantro, with carrot and parsnip puree.
- Slow roast Luna Field Farm pastured pork belly, house-made kimchi and watermelon with soy sauce reduction.
- Fresh Roots Farm grass-fed beef brisket (braised then pan-fried) on risotto with green peas and mushroom, beef jus, and charred scallion.
- Quinoa tabbouleh ( quinoa, parsley, diced beets, cucumber green onion, tomato and mint, with lemon ginger vinaigrette.
- Pears poached in sweet vermouth and honey, with chantilly cream, vermouth syrup and a pinch of sea salt.
Last Month’s Menu
- Spinach, sweet potato, apple and Bothwell cheddar frittata with crispy bacon creme anglaise.
- Cream of parsnip soup with grilled gruyere & green pea purée sandwich crouton.
- Buckwheat/quinoa “paella” with duck confit, free range chicken, shrimp and steamed clams.
- Lamb kofta, sour sauce (sauerkraut and honey) and spiced sunflower seeds.
- Baked gnocchi atop a grass fed beef and tomato stew.
- Roasted beets, feta cheese and spring greens with Concord grape vinaigrette.
- Cranberry curd tart, Italian merengue and chocolate creme anglaise.