7-course surprise dinner $67
A flight of wines appropriate to each course (about 1/2 litre) $31
18% gratuity will be added to tables of 8 or more
This is not an actual menu, just an example of what seven course dinner may look like.
- Pate choux filled with foil gras mousse, fresh parsley salad tossed in raspberry vinaigrette
- Smoked duck broth with crimini mushrooms and green onions
- Oxtail/shitaki ragout stuffed tortellini on brown butter. Grana padano, pine nuts, black truffle salt.
- Slow roasted pastured pork belly, house-made kimchi, soy sauce reduction and watermelon.
- Elk bourguignon, creamy polenta, roasted asparagus.
- Three sisters salad (pickled corn, squash and green beans, red onion and red peppers) with honey Dijon vinaigrette and fresh greens.
- Chocolate tart with hazelnut crust and salted bourbon caramel.