New Years Eve 2018
1. Cold smoked BC Sockeye salmon on a toasted caper biscuit with sour cream and tobiko caviar.
2. Warm sweet potato vichyssoise, organic quinoa gnocchi, black truffle.
3. Manitoba pickerel Provençal, with almond crust and lobster hollandaise.
4. Roasted Manitoba free range, grass-fed wrack of lamb with rosemary and Dijon, on a bed of three-grain “risotto “.
5. Tournedos “Rossini” – beef tenderloin, Berkshire bacon and foie gras, with potato and sun dried tomato purée.
6. Salad of Belgian endive, roasted beetroot, pickled cauliflower, walnuts, shaved Parmigiana Reggiano, home grown grape vinaigrette.
7. Dark chocolate Pavlova – merengue, creme de cassis cream, fresh berries, dark chocolate syrup.
$100 per person